Talmage has turned 7 and I can't believe it! He was so excited for his birthday and has been patiently waiting for his birthday since April. He woke up at 4 in the morning and couldn't sleep; I wonder why.
We started the morning off with a birthday breakfast of German pancakes. That morning as I prayed over breakfast and thanked Heavenly Father for my sweet boy I was overcome with emotion and after Talmage came and gave me a big hug; he is truly a special and sweet boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family.
He got to take chocolate cookies to his class that day and then he chose star shaped sugar cookies with orange frosting for his last basketball game that night.
For dinner he requested omelets which I was thrilled about since that is a meal Daddy makes. We had a fun night being together and celebrating how wonderful our Talmage is!
His new backpack.
He was so excited and ripped off all of the tags right away.
The birthday boy and his gifts.
He got Hero Factory and Lego Spinjitsu stuff; what more could a boy ask for.
1 comment:
Can't believe how fast our oldest boys are growing. What a handsome young man! Looks like he had the perfect birthday.
Post a Comment