Adalyn slipped in the shower on Sunday and had to get stitches. I have the same scare from falling ice skating when I was twelve so I can't say I was too surprised. Well, getting stitches with a two year old is not fun! We dropped Audrey and Talmage off at church with some friends and then headed to the Urgent Care. I have done stitches two times with Audrey (the last time was just last month), so I knew what to expect but Gordon was in for it. It took two nurses and Gordon and I to hold her down while she was numbed and stitched up. Luckily, she was fine when it was all over because she got a Hello Kitty band aid and a sticker. She looked cute for a week with her little blue whiskers hanging from her chin. Her cut is healing fine and she loves to show it to all of her friend for sympathy. She is a big stinker right now and very 2 but we still love her immensely.
No comments:
Post a Comment