Making rockets
Carson and Talmage making their rockets.
Talmage launching his rocket.
Audrey launching her rocket.
Adalyn with her rocket.
All the kids
Dress up time as Fighter Pilots and Astronauts.
Playing video games.
Amelia trying a spinning experiment.
Audrey the human bubble.
Amelia
Amberlee
Adalyn
Cute Abbie
Talmage blowing a bubble out of the bubble.
Pretending to be soldiers; cute.
Amelia and Adalyn swimming.
Adalyn showing off her make-up and dress ups.
Joseph ready for his first swim.
He is so cute and chubby.
Swimming with my kids.
Audrey
Carson and Talmage building with Legos.
Amberlee and Joseph
The Smith girls just adored Joseph and were so sweet with him.
Joseph and Amelia
Sisters!
3 comments:
I am so bummed out we missed you! We didn't even know youwere coming to Utah! We will have to try and get together next time. I am glad it was a fun trip!
Just realized when this was. We did get to see you part of the time! I hope we can do more the next time you guys are in town!
Rebecca - Yes it is so sad how long it has taken me to update my blog; I can never catch up. We would love to see more of you next time we are in town. I was going to invite you to come with us to Hill Airforce Base but Adalyn got sick and I knew that would be a deal breaker. We look forward to seeing you at Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment