Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Jensen Fun Time

While in Utah we had some fun Jensen time. We had a fun time going to the Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) with some of our Jensen cousins and Grandma Jensen. Each third Saturday UMFA has a kids activity and admission is free to the museum; thanks to our new Aunt Mary we knew about this fun outing.
We started out by doing some watercolor; I think the theme was clouds but the kids mainly painted what they wanted to. Then we made H2O necklaces or bracelets and some of the kids got to build their own water wheel. The museum also had a scavenger hunt of different paintings in the museum that the older kids liked to do. We all had a wonderful time and I would suggest going if you live in the Salt Lake Area.

Holding hands.

Talmage adores his cousins Samuel and Spencer and they connect so fast after not seeing one another for months. I love this picture because it shows how close they are. I don't know who instigated holding hands (probably Talmage) but they held hands the whole walk in. So cute!

Part of the group.

Audrey painting

Talmage's painting "The Origins of a River"

Adalyn loved painting.

Anna, Audrey, and Lauren wearing their H2O necklaces.

We had a fun Sunday dinner at my brother Layne's house while in Utah. The kids had a wonderful time playing with their cousins and the adults had a great time talking.

Audrey never misses an opportunity to have her Aunt Sarah paint her nails. When I had Adalyn Sarah took Audrey and Talmage for the day and she she did Audrey's nails; little did she now she had set an expectation with Audrey.

The adult table.

The kid table.

No comments: