Valentine Cards
Breakfast together
After Talmage went to school Audrey was excited to make more Valentines and we ended up with some cute heart necklaces that she made; I wore mine all day. Then later that night we had a fun FHE with the Wise family. We had an amazing dinner because Adam the Dad got a really nice ham from work and Nancy his wife made a really yummy chocolate cake. The lesson for FHE was each couple sharing the story about how they meet and the proposal. Audrey listen intently as Gordon read a story about how he proposed to me. She is already so excited about everything that happens when one gets married.
Then the day after Valentines the girls and I were able to go to a party at the Fugars. We had a wonderful time decorating cupcakes and decorating a bag to put all the Valentines in. It was fun to be with friend and eat candy; Adalyn got so excited when I let her eat a sucker.
Adalyn making her bag.
Lining up to pass out Valentines.
Audrey and her cupcake.
Audrey's delicious cupcake.
Emery and Audrey
2 comments:
That looks like such a fun day!! You guys are such good parents with such cute ideas!
Love your fun post. You are such a great Mom. I love too that all kids seem to decorate their cupcakes the same...dump as much candy on as you can.
Post a Comment