Then one night I went in and she had completely unzipped and gotten out of her pj's. Later that night when I went into take out all of the books she insists on taking to bed with her I noticed that she had managed to get both arms out of her pj's and mind you she had not unzipped her pj's and was sound asleep. The next morning when I went into get her she had again managed to get both of her arms out of her pj's without unzipping. Needless to say the next night she wore two piece pj's to bed; what a stinker!
Besides her Houdini moments Adalyn is such a doll. She has become quite the little talker and can repeat almost any word we say. My favorite word that she says right now is "bufly" (butterfly) it is so adorable to hear her say it. She has learned to put on her own shoes and after putting them on jumps around the house in excitement about her accomplishment. She has a habit of finding one dress-up shoe putting it on than then doing the pony around the house; it's so funny. She also loves to comment on all things that are cute: babies, doggies, dolls, clothes you name it and then she says, "Oh, cue!" I love this little girl!
2 comments:
So cute! Russell used to do that with his pajamas too. Half the time we came up to check on him he was half out or sleeping in his diaper with his jammies like a blanket.
Talent! What more can you say?
Post a Comment