Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Breakfast with Cousins

My sweet Aunt Janet had us over for breakfast while we were in Utah.  My cousin Lauren who lives in NY with her family were in town so we got to see her family too!  I don't think I have seen Lauren for three or four years so it was a real treat to see her and her family.  My cousin Courtney also came up which made the breakfast even better.  
Lauren and I were best cousins growing up.  We hung out most weekends and I went on a lot of family vacations with them.  Our favorite movies were Sleeping Beauty and when we were older, The Three Amigos.  I have so many fun memories with Lauren.   

To make the breakfast officially Jensen/Boggess we had aebleskivers for breakfast and they were so yummy!  My Grandma would make aebleskivers whenever we would sleepover and it was such a treat with her homemade freezer jam. Everything about the breakfast was wonderful the food and company.  I also loved seeing my kids play with my cousins kids; so fun!  Thank you Aunt Janet for making this wonderful breakfast visit happen.  :)

Breakfast

Joseph and Oliver playing in the rocks.

These boys were so cute together.

All the kids jumping 

Everyone is having a blast!

Me and Beverly, Lauren and Millie, and Courtney and Dorthtea

Adding in Aunt Janet

All the kids
Talmage, Beverly, Joseph, Dorthtea, Adalyn, Audrey, Millie, Sidon, and Oliver


No comments: