Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Beverly Ann Thomas

Beverly Ann Thomas was born December 11th, 2013.  She weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long.  She is a beautiful little girl and we are so excited to have her in our family!  I was induced with Beverly which ended up being a blessing because she threw my left pelvis out of place and I was in a TON of pain walking around like a 90 year old lady the two days before she was born.  We went into the hospital at 6:30 a.m., I was hooked up to the pitocin by 8, epidural around 10ish and baby was born at 3:28, so not too shabby.   Everything went very smooth and I pushed two times and she was out.  We are very excited to welcome her into our family!
Waiting for my baby to come; I think this is right before I started to push.
I love the epidural!

Meeting Beverly for the first time!

Snuggling right into Mommy.

Getting her stats.

Older siblings meeting Beverly for the first time; I love their faces of excitement to meet her.  
The gift of a sibling is one of the greatest gifts you can give to your children.

Family picture

Grandma Jensen and Beverly
Beverly is named after my Mom (Beverly); special she could be their to meet her the day she was born.

Counting toes with Grandma.

Big sister Audrey; she was so excited for her to come.

Big sister Adalyn.

Big brother Talmage; he is so sweet with her.

Proud big brother.

Getting ready to come home.

Joseph meeting Beverly for the first time.

He loves to say "baby."

A welcome home card from Audrey; notice Beverly is wearing the elephant dress we brought her home in.

Talmages card :)

Adalyn's welcome home card, so sparkly!

T cuddling with Beverly.

Grandpa Jensen and Beverly

So cute!

I love this dress.

Audrey wanted to make a blanket for Beverly so bad that I gave in.  Here we are sewing together making it.  She sat on my lap and pushed the back button and cut all the strings.  We had a wonderful time picking out the fabric, cutting it out, and sewing together.  We even embroidered a B on it for Beverly.  My Audrey is so sweet and thoughtful!


No comments: