Saturday, August 24, 2013

Les Miserables

Is that Wolverine?  No that would be my handsome husband as Javert in Les Miserables.  Gordon did an AMAZING job playing Javert in Les Mis.  He stole the show and I'm not just saying that because I'm his wife. Really, the lady next to me cheered as fervently as me after Stars and she didn't know Gordon at all.   He commanded the stage (the audience LOVED it) and his voice was superb.  I enjoyed watching him so much perform on stage again; he hadn't performed in a play for four years so it was time.  This was a roll Gordon really wanted to do, so I'm glad he had the opportunity. Way to go BABE!!!!
My sweet Aunt Janet flew in from Utah to see the show; she is one of Gordon's biggest fans!  
I was sad that I didn't have much time with her because of Portland to Coast, but Gordon and the kids had fun showing her around town.  My kids love and adore her as much as I do! I look forward to spending more time with her when she comes to Vancouver again.  







No comments: