Talmage and Audrey have really been into building block towers as of late. They really like to see how high they can get them and I'm amazed at how tall they can get them without using a chair or anything else to stand on. I love seeing them play so well as brother and sister and we had fun comparing the height of our family to their towers. The towers did a great job staying together until little sister Adalyn woke up from her nap; luckily Talmage and Audrey thought it was fun when it fell down. I love my tower builders and destroyer.
I decided to add some random photos to this post.
This day all the kids were making ships out of legos. Talmage was nice enough to make one for Adalyn. They had a great time playing with one another.
Horsey ride on Daddy; adorable picture.
The tower just keeps getting bigger.
1 comment:
So fun when the kids are busy and happily playing together!! They are so cute!
Post a Comment