Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cuddle Time

Before I go to bed I always check in on my kids to make sure lamp lights are off and books are moved under sleeping bodies. Well last night I checked in on the girls and found Adalyn not in her crib; I freaked out for a second and then looked in Audrey's bed and sure enough there she was.

Audrey told me in the morning that Adalyn had come to cuddle with her and give her kisses and then they both feel asleep. I love this picture because Audrey's bum in up in the air and Adalyn is sleeping on five books. I love that they love one another and you can tell they do because of their cuddling. I love my girls!

3 comments:

Myrna Snider Thomas said...

Awww!

Rebecca Jensen said...

So adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how Audrey could possibly sleep in that position. Kids are so funny!