Saturday, December 25, 2010

Making Ornaments


We needed a fun activity to do on Tuesday since school was out and I thought it would be fun to make paper ornaments for our set of three little trees. The kids had a wonderful time; I couldn't keep up with cutting ornaments out fast enough. Audrey loves to do crafts but Talmage really had a great time creating some original ornaments. We had such a fun time I think that we will make this a Christmas tradition.

Talmage and Adalyn

Audrey and her colorful candy cane.

Adalyn coloring her tree. She had a great time playing with markers and getting them all over her. Thank goodness for washable markers!

Talmage's "Unity" ornament. This ornament is depicting war. The one guy is firing a cannon and the one who is getting hit is crying. The American flag is flying above the cannon. Only a boy would draw this on a Christmas ornament.

Audrey's Christmas tree with buttons.

Talmage's Mr. Grumpy Muscles.

Talmage's Bull he made out of candy canes - very clever.

No comments: