We started the class by covering ourselves with fur like a spider so we could sense the things around us. Next we moved like spider creeping softly on the floor. Then we explored the different ways spiders catch their prey by making a web and pouncing. The kids had so much fun pouncing to catch their prey.
Talmage was really excited for me to come to his class and told everyone that I use to be a dance teacher in Utah; I love how much he loves me. I haven't danced for awhile because of the summer and moving so it was nice to move a little bit. I hope that I get asked to come again.
2 comments:
I can really picture you and the students "spidering" around the classroom.
What an awesome lesson! We'll have to have you teach us some spider moves the next time you come to visit:)
Post a Comment